Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~~~~~ANA Hotel~~~~~

Hi hi,


here some of my adventures at ANA hotel... too bad it have closed down long ago as it is really quite a memorable place to stay... luv the serene surroundings and also the nice view... especially the swimming pool area is good...


As for the last contest, sorry I was really caught up in my work as I need to work overtime almost everyday and through the weekends too.... haiz... too bad I can't retire now if not I'm sure I will be making use of every minute to pamper myself to spa, facial, exercise, holidays and of course pics for my fans here..


Just a really fast and short recap of what I have done over the last 2 months.. WORK & WORK & WORK... luckily managed to check in to Fort Canning Hotel which is super lovely and super relax place.. got a good massage and sex with 2 handsome dicks... the pics of course will come in due time AFTER that  lazy bum did the editing...


So did anyone of you misses me??? I saw some of the emails from you guys but was really too tired to reply but dun worry.. I will try to reply once I have finished my projects and will get on with this blog!! Oh ya.. please let me know if there is any issues with this blog and I will attend to it "ASAP" hehe...


With the Ipad2 now out.. anyone got Ipad 1 for cheap cheap sale???



which view is nicer? the foreground or the background??


 Does it change your decision when i drop one strap??


 How about showing some legs??


 I'm not sure whether i'm horny from the shoot or from the air-con.. probably a combination of both.. 


I know my breasts are not big.. trying my best to show some cleavage.. 



 I like this shot myself... sort of peek and boo... 


 some artistic shots... said my hubby... i think is his excuse for poor skills..



 Isn't both the foreground and background fantastic??




That's all for now... I shall continue it hopefully tomorrow?? Just a hope k... truly deeply sorry that I'm not able to blog everyday.... please do not punish me ya...

5 comments:

Lightning Speed said...

Hi Mrs Privpho, Nice to see your updates. Looking forward to see more of your beautiful photos. Cheers!

Chubby.Hubby said...

Sexy as always.

northernguy said...

Love your sexy bod, Mrs :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummy slurp slurp

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner, sub/dude said...

Girly, how I’d looove to kiss your feets and cuddle with you after I brushed my teeth in Heaven. The question becomes: will I need to? HawrHawr Truly, I love you, as Jesus does, miss gorgeous, and we don't wanna spend our eternity Upstairs without you --- Wouldn’t it be truly freeek’n wonderfull to wait for Heaven where we'll live eternal? Where I'll be your servant, giving you a backrub, kissing your feets, taking a shower with you, giving you a feather-duster-bath, kissing your tummy, slow dancing with a fan whispering, slowly entering you to give you orgasm-after-orgasm... Personally? I'd wait for Heaven, girl. This world’s two things: a whorizontal deceit AND we, must, croak. Who wants that? Upstairs, we can spend as much time as we need in our pleasure-beyond-measure, nobody to interrupt us, you 17, me 21, for yeeers and yeeers. Love you, yet, your choice whetha to riseabove. God bless you, doll.